Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Emergency Go To Closet

This is my husband's closet. It measures about 4' by 4'. It was tight but we got everything to fit perfectly and there was still enough room left for his stuff to fit in. As I was putting together our 72 Hour Emergency stuff I knew my space measurements and was keeping that in mind as I was planning and deciding what to use.


 We have our evacuation list posted on a clip board with our Family Emergency Binder & our 72 Hour Food Kits within grabbing reach.

 These crates I found perfect to hold our 72 Hour water storage. They have them in the seasonal area in Walmart for $5 a crate right now.

This was a handy battery operated light I found in Walmart that I hung up, so even if the power is out we are still in grab and go mode with our little closet light.

No comments:

Post a Comment