Thursday, December 22, 2011

Front Bedroom Colors

 Censational Girl
Unknown
These were general tones. I wanted to keep as accents to the room. There is a lot of light and I wanted to keep it a light and airy feeling.

 Unknown

I liked the aqau. But it would be a little too femine in the end, so I ended up leaning towards navy for the other accent color.

Utah Baby Blog

 House Beautiful

I love these curtains in the bright chevron pattern. But I'm also leaning towards the idea of doing it in navy or leaving them a white. Still thinking on it...

6th Street Design

Suzie: Michelle Adams  Lonny Mag  white & yellow contemporary living room design with white & ...
Lonnie Mag

Or maybe I should go diy and do a large chevron print. Then it would be simple and not too overpowering and if I tired of it I could easily change it.

Suzie: kfddesigns.blogspot.com  Chic modern small dining room design with white tulip dining ...
kfddesigns.blogspot.com
 Crate and Barrel

Accent pillow wording ideas.

Best Unsual Gifts

This is my favorite, and I really like the font.

living rooms - gray blue walls blue velvet sofa round ivory flokati rug white tufted ottoman white gray blue striped pillows white capiz chandelier gray roman shade
Decor Pad

Diy chandelier. This is the reigning favorite shape of these capriz chandeliers. Definately put something over the bed.

bedrooms - Oly Studio Serena Chandelier white capiz chandelier gray walls beadboard ceiling white tufted bed blue green rug blue tufted oval ottoman tan tufted bench white slipcovered chaise lounge chairs blue gourd lamp green bolster pillows blue green pillows
Decor Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment